WATCH TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE
• Disassembles timepieces and inspects the external parts for any wear and tear.
• Grease all the gaskets before reassembling.
• Reassembles timepieces by pressing the glass and inspect that there are no dust/dirt on the dial, glass and other external parts.
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• Work experience in the same field is an advantage.
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
• Good interpersonal skills and can work with a team.
• Willing to be assigned in Quezon City.
• Full time work load and can start immediately.
• Can work under minimal supervision.